• Playing small
• Avoiding resistance and discomfort
• Steering clear of confrontation
• Hating sales
• Not saying what you really think
• Failing to follow through on what you say you’ll do
• Questioning whether you’re on the right track in your biz
• Wondering when the true success is finally going to show up
• Pretending to ‘have it all handled’
Do you experience any of these scenarios?
All of them are just symptoms; symptoms that your inner critic is alive and kicking. It’s evidence that the immense pain of your past is now dictating your results in the future. Plain and simple; it’s all sabotage.
Every human being on the planet has an inner critic. Your inner critic is the voice inside of your head that helps you avoid painful circumstances. It’s the voice that tells you to stop because a workout is getting hard. It’s the voice that tells you that cold calling a prospect can only lead to rejection. It’s the voice that tells you you’re not worth your fee increase because no-one would pay you that.
The degree to which your inner critic rules your life is directly proportional to the level of success you enjoy.
So, what would it be like for you to no longer be completely ruled your inner critic? I’m not talking about working around it or pushing it down so you don’t have to deal with it. I mean, really confronting it and committing to dialling it down a few notches in your head?
Can you imagine what would be possible for you if you could:
• Kick procrastination to the curb and finally stay connected and focused consistently
• Step up and play the big game you were born to play
• Embrace and lean into resistance and discomfort
• Confront constructively rather than avoid
• Experience inner peace
• Absolutely love sales
• Boldly say what you think in an effective and powerful manner
• Be your word to yourself and others, no matter what
• Have absolute faith that you are tracking perfectly in your biz
• Live and breathe success no matter what the circumstances
• Be authentic and vulnerable
Sounds amazing, doesn’t it? Well guess what, all of that is there for the taking. It’s all yours…
If you are willing to commit; really commit to doing the work on yourself and above all else, making it a priority to address and heal the root cause of your inner critic.
The truth is, in your biz, you can have all the bright shiny objects and marketing tricks in the world, however, if you haven’t done the work on yourself, you will continue to sabotage your success.
I will be honest. There is no such thing as completely silencing your inner critic. It’s an ongoing journey that can require a level of discomfort that many are unwilling to embrace.
However, the rewards are immense. There is never true peace, real satisfaction or deep fulfillment while the inner critic still dominates.
Do you want to start the journey to addressing your inner critic so you can take the big leaps you need to take in your biz to get in front of more high paying prospects? Then, joining the GCC may be the right place for you.
Our combined training and experience includes powerful tools to address your inner game. So, if you want to join us on the journey to helping more people and creating more profit, let’s connect and see if we can help you. ~ The Team at the GCC